Monday 8 June 2009

Korean Actresses

I happened to see a youtube movie of Korean celebrities' pictures when they were young and current taken. The follwoing is the list of celebrities according to the appearing in the movie.

  • Boa (My name, Moto, My sweetie, Spark)
  • Kim Hee Sun (Sad Love Story/Sad Sonata)
  • Jeon Ji Hyun (My Sassy Girl, Windstruck, Daisy)
  • Kim Tae Hee (Love Story in Harvard, Stairway to Heaven)
  • Lee Young Ae (Dae Jang Geum/ Jewel in the Palace, Sympathy for Lady vengeance, JSA, One Fine Spring Day)
  • Kim Eugene/Kim Yoo Jin (Wonderful Life, Wuthering Heights, Loving You, s.e.s)
  • Song Hye Gyo (full house/Autumn In My Heart, All-in, Hotelier, Hwang jin yi)
  • Son Ye Jin (A Moment to Remember, Summer Scent, The Classic, Alone in Love)
  • Yoon Eun Hye (Goong/Princess Hours, Coffee Prince, The Vineyard Man)
  • Lina (CSJH / TSZX, The Club, One More Time OK?, Dancer in the Rain)
  • Lee Bo Young (Save Your Last Dance, Seo Dong Yo, A Dirty Carnival)
  • Park Eun Hye (Yi San)
  • Lee Da Hae (My Girl, Hello Miss)
  • Han Ji Min (Capital Scandal, The Great Inheritance)
  • Sun Ye(Wonder Girls, Tell me, Irony)
  • Han Hye Jin (Jumong)
  • Choi Ji Woo (Winter sonata, Air City, Beautiful Days)
  • Shin Min Ah (A Love to Kill, Mawang, A Bittersweet Life)
  • Han Hyo Joo (Spring Waltz, My Boss, My Hero)
  • Yoon Ah, Tae Yeon (Girls' Generation SNSD)
  • Ryeo Won (My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Which Star are You from, Autumn Shower)
  • Shin Ae (Summer Scent)
  • Park Shin Hye (Goongs, Heaven's Tree)
  • Ku Hye Sun (Non stop)
  • Sung Yu Ri (Snow Queen, One Fine Day)
  • Lee Hyo Ri (10 Minutes, remember me, toc toc toc, hey girl)
  • Lee Yeon Hee (Millionaire's First Love, Movie "M")
  • Han Ga In (Witch Yoo Hee, Dr.Gang, Super Rookie)
  • Jang Na Ra (Sweet dream, wedding, My Love Patzzi, I am a Women, Gobaek / Confession)
  • Park Sun Young (Oh Phil Sung, 18 vs 29)
  • IVY (A Ha, OH NUL BAM IL/Tonight's Secret)
  • Jeon Do Yeon ( Secret Sunshine, Shooting Star, Lovers in Prague)



This is part 1 of the movie. Part 2 will be followed.
Credits: wenhua0000

No comments:

Post a Comment