Thursday 4 June 2009

Terminator Salvation



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcg5t0mT8V4

I just watched Terminator Salvation last night. Johon Connor is the leader of Resistance which protects human beings. Marcus just got out of a base owned by Skynet. And he met Kyle and a mute kid. Later Kyle and the kid are captured and taken to skynet HQ. Then, Marcus and John met. How are they going to continue when they realize Marcus is just a cyborg having a human heart?

Except having a lot of special effects and explosions, it is a good movie. While at the movie, I just knew that Kyle is an important person. But I didnt know how important he is. This evening, I just found out his essence in The Terminator.

Quotes I love from the movie

Marcus: What's that?
Kyle: Two day old coyote. It's better than three day old coyote.

Marcus: If you're going to point a gun, you'd better be ready to pull the trigger.

And, last but not least, I saw Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Trailer. That's going to be an interesting one, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment