Tuesday 26 May 2009

My Space?

This thought came in my mind this morning. When I was young, I lived in a big home till my Fifth grade. Then my family moved to a place and we lived in an apartment which is apparently smaller compared to our home. I lived there till 2007 and I went abroad to continue studies. When I arrived this country, I started living in a room which is quite big enough for me. Anyway, it is smaller than the apartment that I lived with my family in my country. In the mid of 2008, I moved to another room which is good for me in some way but it gets smaller. Now, I am still in that room while writing this blog post. However, I have to move again for some unreasonable facts. Though not happy with that reality, I have to look for a room. I went to a building nearby and checked some rooms. What I found out is pretty disgusting. Those rooms are smaller than the current one. Since that time, the thought of moving to that room haunts me. My room is getting smaller and smaller as I moved on.

I know it is kind of crazy. But it is the bloody truth and quite bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment