Wednesday 13 May 2009

Bedtime stories


Skeeter (Adam Sandler) is son of an old motel owner. His father sold the motel to a rich man with the promise that Skeeter will become a manager when he is grown up. Though, Skeeter becomes the handyman of the hotel and never given a chance to prove that he is good enough to be a manager. One day, his sister asks him to look after her 2 children while she is leaving the town for a while. While looking after the kids, he has to tell them a story each night. So, he makes up stories and kids add-in their ideas into the stories. Those stories turn out to be true in every next day. When he realizes the situation, he tries to adapt the stories to make his dreams come true.

Quotes I love

Jill(on her first meet with Skeeter): I'm Jill.
Skeeter: Who's that?
Jill: I'm her friend, the one helping take care of the kids. I'm taking the day shift.
Skeeter: OK, June. You plan on being theis hostile the whole time?
Jill: Jill. My name is Jill.

Skeeter(preparing to read a story to kids): Rainbow Alligator Saves the Wetlands?
Skeeter: Mmm, no.
Skeeter: The ORganic Squirrel Gets a Bike Helmet?
Skeeter: I'm not reading these communist books to you guys.

Patrick: It started raining gumballs.
Skeeter: Raining gumballs?
Patrick: Why not? It's a bedtime story. Anything can happen.

Skeeter(to children): I'm like the stink on your feet. I'll always be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment