Saturday 23 May 2009

Prison Break




Last year, somewhere around August, I started watching Prison Break Season 1, which is recommended by a friend. Actually, he also rent me the DVDs (Season 1 to 3). Another guy just said those series are so violent that he cannot enjoy them at all. Anyway, it is me and took the DVDs. Wow! It is very interesting from the beginning. I watched one episode after another. Sometimes, I went to school or work. Though, I thought about them all the time on the way, in the class, at the job, etc.

Then, I completed all 3 seasons. At that time, season 4 started. And I continued watching it. Though I realized they are making it way too long, I couldnt help watching. And they had a short break in mid December, later continued on April 17. Hey, that's my birthday. :P And they continued till the end. However, in my opinion, the last episode really sucks. If they just want to end in tragedy, just end it by plotting an accident rather than this one. Anyway, it was the series that had much of our attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment